June 4, 2013

drive for the 100



Each month I have been featuring different ministries and people who are serving the Lord in various ways. This month I want to take a new twist to this and allow people to spotlight ministries that are close to their hearts. For the entire month of June, people can email me or post a comment below describing a ministry or person that inspires others to follow after Christ. Jeremy and I will choose one of the submitted ministries and donate $100.00 to their mission. I will do a special blog post at the end of the month with the stories and a special feature on the one we choose. I think this will be a very exciting way to become aware of how so many people live sacrificially for the Lord.

Here are the guidelines:
1) The person must be a Christian and/or the ministry must be Christian-based.
2) Submit a paragraph explaining how you know the person/ministry and how they are changing lives.
3) Include a way to donate to them. (address, Paypal, church, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...