I love taking photos after a fresh snow. These are from the snowfall last week, and the way it is looks today, I probably will be able to get more pictures of this loveliness.
 |
| long shutter |
When there is a heavy snow, my mother makes special provision for the birds, makings them places to be protected from the weather while they eat. She leaves branches in piles, or pushes the snow in mound walls so the wind won't reach them. I enjoyed getting a few photos of the birds at her place while they were eating. I think birds are so beautiful, and a special part of God's creation.
 |
| Slate-colored Junco |
 |
| Cardinal |
 |
| Downy Woodpecker |
 |
| "Tommy" Tufted Titmouse |
 |
| Finches |
 |
| A little area to eat on the ground |
God's beauty....nothing can compare.
ReplyDeleteKim