If you have ever dreamed of flying in a hot air balloon, I would highly recommend it! We flew with Gentle Breeze Hot Air Balloon Company out of Lebanon, Ohio. They were so professional and had a great sense of humor. www.hotairballoonrides.com
| Unloading the basket from the trailer. |
| Ready to tip the basket after the burners were attached. |
| Straightening lines and filling the balloon. |
| Filling with air. |
| Three other balloons ready for take-off. |
| View from the basket looking straight up. |
| Looking down as we take-off. |
![]() |
| A beautiful evening. |
| Here we are in the balloon. |
| Our shadow. |
| Putting the basket away. |
| With our awesome pilot! |

That looks like so much fun!! Now you need to go skydiving!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! What a blessing to be able to something so enjoyable and the scenery was beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI've missed seeing you at camp the last 2 years.....I am a little slow as I didn't know you had sold your cottage. :)
Kim