| My diligent work and the found window. |
| Does this look enticing or what? |
| Some of my treasures. |
![]() |
| My helper with more of our finds. |
| Amazing colors and preservation. Love this piece!!! |
| From Cinci - old bucket tin. |
![]() |
| This tin is from around 1900. One on Ebay selling for $325. I think I'll keep mine! |
| Love this paper sign. The colors are like new. Wow! |
![]() |
| Native Purity maple syrup. Found several without labels - this one OK. |
| Found two. I will try to salvage. Very old Piqua Milling Co paper bag. |
![]() |
| Apricots |
| Seal Rock Apricots |




Oh how wonderful! Just think, someone was supposed to throw the trash out and just threw it in there instead! They never knew how happy they would make you someday. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Day!
That's like every persons dream come true when they crawl in an attic or go through an old barn. What awesome treasures!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! So fun! Can't wait to see how you use/display the items!!!
ReplyDelete