Jeremy and I have a few outfits from when we were kids, and we let the kids wear them if they want to. Elauna has been taken with my little "sailor" dress from when I was her age, and she really enjoys wearing it. The hat is one my uncle brought back from Japan for me, and my mom recently brought it to my house and Elauna was elated that she could now match my picture. It was her idea to get matching pictures.
I found one of Jeremy's shirts for Frederick to wear, but I couldn't bring myself to put him in the knee-high red socks and short white shorts. (So 70s though). Wasn't my hubby a cute little boy? :-) I did not have a picture of me in the green dress with the white eyelet bodice that Claire is wearing. I added leggings and a white sweater since it was a little chilly that day.
 |
| Elauna in my outfit |
 |
| me age 4 1/2 |
 |
| Frederick in Jeremy's shirt |
 |
| Jeremy age 2 |
 |
| Claire in my dress. I didn't have a picture of me in this. |
Elauna looks alot like you! And tell Jeremy I said nice shorts. and dad says he is thinking about getting himself a pair like them. ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how much Elauna looks like you! I always thought she looked more like Jeremy, but this picture has changed my mind. :) And Fredrick sure looks like his daddy. What a fun idea!!! So good to see you the other day.
ReplyDelete