September 30, 2012

be mindful of character bloopers


And the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self control. Let me tell you, trying to do a photoshoot with 4 kids, four years old and younger was testifying to the fruit of my spirit....and I found myself praying for a change of heart. To be honest, I ought to post the "blooper" shots, because it takes the bloopers to appreciate the good ones. :-) So while I was capturing the moment on the outside with the kids, I was capturing the moment on the inside for me. I have a little editing to do myself! 

Here are the kiddos...


looking serious
my little beauty, elauna,  almost 5 










miss claire, almost 1
mr. frederick, almost 3



 
he is such a cutie


4 sets of eyes at the same time...amazing :-)


4 comments:

  1. Your kids are seriously just so gorgeous! Hopefully they don't turn out as ornery as their father. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, their father actually monitors this blog and I dont feel that more than 50% of that character is truly mine!!!! hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. These children light up my world! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...