May 19, 2014

mother's day

I know this post is a week after Mother's Day, but I'm still a thankful mom and wanted to share about my day. Elauna filled out a paper during Sunday School entitled, All About Mom. Here goes:

My mom is really good at: painting. (I'm thinking painting walls or tables, not fine art!)
My favorite thing to do with my mom is: play games
I think my mom is pretty wearing: dress and necklace
It makes my mom happy when I: listen (she nailed that one!) :-)
I know my mom loves me because: she cuddles with me

Her little paper was the sweetest thing!

Me and Sis

With Mom and the kids at hospital after Dad's triple bypass.
Thanks to so many for the prayer coverage.

Mom and I went to see the Dayton Philharmonic Youth Orchestra.
My friend Parker was playing the french horn.
They are incredible!
So there it was: Mother's Day in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...