July 1, 2013

manna: drive for the 100



Thank you for the ideas on who to support and feature during our June Drive for the 100. We were introduced to a new local ministry called Manna by our friend Vicki. Manna gathers food from companies like Panera Bread, Brethren's Home in Greenville, WalMart, Krogers, and the food pantry in Sidney and then creates meal packages for local people in need. Manna has volunteers that pack and deliver the meals - no one in turned down from receiving a meal. Manna, and organizer Donna Reed, work hard to make this ministry a reality. They are not funded by any one organization and depend on donations, grants, etc.

If you too wish to support this ministry, please email me directly and I will provide you with the information.

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink....whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:34, 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...