I have felt this year I need do a specific study during this 40 days before Easter and journal together with other believers. I am inviting you to join me in reading a chapter a day from the Bible. Below I have listed the chapters I will be reading each day, starting Wednesday, February 22.
When I was younger, I created a way to journal that fit me: I call it L.E.A. L – listen to what the Holy Spirit is telling me through the Scripture; E – evaluate myself and areas in need of change or needed course of action; A – act on those changes or assignments from the Lord. My entry looks like this:
Date: xxxx xx
Scripture: Xxxx xx:xx
Listen:
Evaluate:
Act: short take-away statement
Please use whatever method works best for you. If you join me in this time, I would appreciate updates as to what the Lord is telling you during this time so I can pray for you as well. Remember this does not include Sundays.
1. Mark 1 (Feb 22)
2. Mark 9 (Feb 23)
3. Matthew 5 (Feb 24)
4. Matthew 6 (Feb 25)
5. Luke 15 (Feb 27)
6. John 3 (Feb 28)
7. John 14 (Feb 29)
8. John 17 (March 1)
9. Matthew 26 (Mar 2)
10. Matthew 27 (Mar 3)
11. John 20 (Mar 5)
12. Luke 24 (Mar 6)
13. Acts 2 (Mar 7)
14. Acts 4 (Mar 8)
15. Acts 17 (Mar 9)
16. Acts 26 (Mar 10)
17. Romans 3 (Mar 12)
18. Romans 7 (Mar 13)
19. 1 Corinthians 13 (Mar 14)
20. 1 Corinthians 15 (Mar 15)
21. Galatians 5 (Mar 16)
22. Ephesians 3 (Mar 17)
23. Philippians 2 (Mar 19)
24. Matthew 3:1-4:10 (Mar 20)
25. John 16 (Mar 21)
26. Titus 2 (Mar 22)
27. Acts 10 (Mar 23)
28. Romans 8 (Mar 24)
29. Romans 12 (Mar 26)
30. 1 Corinthians 2 (Mar 27)
31. 1 Corinthians 12 (Mar 28)
32. 1 Corinthians 14 (Mar 29)
33. Ephesians 4 (Mar 30)
34. I Peter 4 (Mar 31)
35. 1 John 4 (April 2)
36. Colossians 3 (Apr 3)
37. 1 Thessalonians 4 (Apr 4)
38. Hebrews 10 (Apr 5)
39. Hebrews 13 (Apr 6)
40. James 4 (Apr 7)
No comments:
Post a Comment