April 20, 2011

a grateful wife

Jeremy had the opportunity to go to Whistler, BC for his birthday and ski where the 2010 Winter Olympics were held. He had such a wonderful time. Jeremy was powder skiing and had fresh snow on some of the mornings; the mountains looked amazing. (I'm not the world's greatest skiier, so I am glad he enjoyed himself.) Jeremy makes it look so effortless. 


Today is rather a quiet day, as I have just Frederick with me. Elauna was invited to help her Daddy deliver mulch today. She gets so excited about being Daddy's helper, and it is such a help to me as well. She is very proud of her Daddy, and is the only 3 year old I know who can name construction equipment and farm machinery when she sees them. My favorite is when she says excavator, as it comes out "es-cuh-bay-dor." What a doll.

I so appreciate all the hard work Jeremy does for our family, and the countless hours he puts in working. It is special to me that he takes our children with him, to teach them the value of hard work...which is best learned first hand.  Thanks honey, for being a great hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...